Homeschool DestinationOur programs offer a variety of activities for Homeschool students.
Homeschool Destination @ CCBC offers many exciting classes ranging from Anatomy, Body, and CPR, Beginning Group Vocal Class, High School Biology Lecture and Lab, High School Physics Lecture and Lab, Computer Animation, Conversational Spanish, Effective Academic Writing for High School to Creepy Cupcakes (Parent and Child) and Kids Cooking for Life.
There are many possibilities for enriching your home school experience.
Spring 2021 classes:
- Academic Writing for High School (Ages 14-17) - Zoom
- Academic Writing for Middle School - Zoom
- Action Figure Making (Ages 12-16) - Zoom
- Algebra 1 Tutorial (Ages 11-13)
- Algebra II Review (Ages 14-17)
- Children's Clay: Introduction to Ceramics Studio
- Creative Speaking and Writing (Ages 12-16)
- Focus On Acting
- Geometry Preview
- Girl Power: Mind, Body, and Spirit
- Intro to Improv
- Intro to the Piano
- Microbiology Lecture and Lab for Home-School Students
- Power Yoga for Kids (Ages 6 and up)
- Write and Publish Your Work Effectively