CCBC and Morgan Transfer Agreements
About Morgan State University
Morgan State University offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs across various disciplines. It has schools and colleges dedicated to areas such as business, education and urban studies, engineering, social work, liberal arts, architecture, and planning, and more.
16:1 Student-to-Faculty Ratio
- Morgan State University is recognized as one of the leading historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) in the United States. It is a member of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund and has consistently ranked among the top HBCUs in various national rankings.
Tau Sigma National Honor Society for Transfer Students
- Build relationships with faculty to get a personal learning experience
Morgan State University was the first HBCU in the state of Maryland to be awarded a charter with Tau Sigma as the Delta Gamma chapter. Tau Sigma was established to recognize the academic achievement of the most outstanding transfer students and, in the process, help to better serve the University as well as their academic peers. Tau Sigma members are perhaps the greatest resource available to serve the current and future transfers at Morgan.
Degrees to Succeed - Dual Admission Program
Complete your associate degree at Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) and transfer credits seamlessly to earn your bachelor’s degree at Morgan State University (Morgan) thanks to the Degrees to Succeed program.
* Admission into Morgan does not guarantee admission to screened majors that require a separate application process and may require additional pre-requisite courses.
- Dual admission to CCBC and Morgan.
- Co-advising by Morgan to ensure CCBC courses align with your chosen program.
- Access to campus facilities and services at Morgan using a Bear ID Card.
- Acceptance of all transfer credits for Associate of Arts (A.A.) and Associate of Science (A.S.) degree programs.*
- Junior standing upon transfer with registration appointment to enroll in classes with other Morgan students with junior status.
- Acceptance of up to 45 credits in transfer through CCBC’s documented prior learning and high school articulation agreement, as applied to an associate degree.
- Eligibility for Morgan’s Transfer Incentive Program (TIP).
- Waiver of Morgan application fee.
- Enrolled in an associate degree program at CCBC.
- Enroll prior to 45 credits (including credits earned through transfer, prior learning, or high school/dual enrollment).
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater.
If you wish to withdrawal from this program, please complete the withdrawal form.
- Discuss this program with your academic advisor to verify your participation eligibility.
- Complete and submit the Acknowledgement Form which outlines the student checklist, program requirements, and permission to share your academic information with Morgan.
- CCBC will submit the completed Acknowledgement Form to Morgan.
- Morgan will contact you regarding the next steps to enroll in the program.