New programs this Fall!
Ready to see what you can be?
CCBC is now offering 16 new degree and certification programs starting this fall semester:
- Digital Media Production Certificate
- Fab Lab Design and Fabrication for Smart Manufacturing
- Robotics Technician
- Essential Skills for Supervisors
- Human Resources Professional
- CompTia Cloud+ Certification Training
- Java Programmer
- Oracle SQL/ and PL/SQL Developer
- Python Developer
- Polysomnographic (Sleep) Technologist (Online Option)
- Polysomnographic (Sleep) Technician (Credentialed Professional Option)
- Marine Engine Maintenance Repair
- Print Design for Professional
- Freight Broker/Agent Training
- Introduction to Preventative Maintenance for Diesel Mechanics
The Fall 2019 semester starts August 26, but it’s not too late to get started! Apply to CCBC today.
Have questions? Call 443.840.2222 for information.