Give yourself some credit
Aug 08, 2016 | by Jacquie Lucy | 443.840.4668 (office) | 443.761.2482 (cell)
Baltimore County, MD – Make this fall the time when you give yourself some credit by enrolling in credit classes leading to an associate degree or a certificate at the Community College of Baltimore County. Both online and in-person registration are currently available.
CCBC offers undergraduate general education, workforce development, and technology training. Choosing CCBC is a cost-effective means to start your college career in a mentoring atmosphere that will help you to complete your associate degree and/or certificate, and transition to a four-year college or university.
- Online registration is available 24/7 on the CCBC website at www.ccbcmd.edu/register.
- In-person registration is available during regular business hours –Mondays through Fridays from 8:30 a.m. until 7 p.m. -- at the Enrollment Services Center on each campus until Sept. 9. From Sept. 12 through Dec. 22, 2016, the Enrollment Services Centers will be open from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. on weekdays.
- Extended registration hours
- Saturday, August 20 | 10:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, August 27 | 10:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, August 28 | 12:00 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Schedule adjustments (drop/add) in person only
Monday, August 29 through Friday, September 2, between 8:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.
About the Community College of Baltimore County (www.ccbcmd.edu)
CCBC offers hundreds of programs and thousands of courses helping people of all ages, backgrounds and interests earn degrees, transfer, launch or advance careers, and prepare for in-demand jobs.
Providing accessible, affordable and high-quality education since 1957, CCBC educates more than 70,000 students each year, including half of all Baltimore County residents attending college in Maryland as undergraduates. Committed to student success and the development of lifelong learners who strengthen our regional workforce and enrich our community, CCBC has also been selected to participate in Achieving the Dream, a national student success initiative. In 2011, the Chronicle of Education honored CCBC as one of only 26 community colleges across the nation named “Great Colleges to Work For.”
CCBC is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, 2nd Floor West, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
CCBC. The incredible value of education.