Record Copies and Fees
- The student may secure a copy of every document in the education record to which the student has a right of inspection and review.
- Copies will be made available to student within five (5) working days of request.
- Copies, however, will not be supplied if:
- The student has an unpaid financial obligation to the College.
- There is an unresolved disciplinary action against the student.
- The College may charge the student a reasonable fee to copy information.
- If records are mailed in any manner other than regular first class, the student will be billed for the cost of postage or priority mailing.