Phi Theta Kappa - Alpha RHO PSI Chapter
Alpha Rho Psi Chapter
est. May 1, 1990
"The purpose of Phi Theta Kappa shall be to recognize and encourage scholarship among two-year college students. To achieve this purpose, Phi Theta Kappa shall provide opportunity for the development of leadership and services, for an intellectual climate for exchange of ideas and ideals, for lively fellowship for scholars, and for stimulation of interest in continuing academic excellence."
- Eligible students must have completed a minimum of 12 credits toward their degree.
- Eligible students must have a cumulative G.P.A. of 3.50 or better on a scale of 4.00
- Eligible students must submit:
- An Application for Membership
- An "Official" copy of their academic transcript, obtained from the Office of Records & Registration
- A $75.00 fee, payable by cash, check, or money order. Checks and money orders must be made payable to CCBC.
Please submit all parts of completed application packet (application, official transcript, and $75 fee) together to Dan Sym in the Student Life office; in the Barn building, suite 003.
See more on Collegiatelink