Student Nursing Association
Catonsville Student Nursing Association
The main goal of the Catonsville Student Nurses Association is to establish organized communication regarding issues of mutual concern between faculty and students, as well as:
- provide opportunity for student involvement in a professional association, involvement in the community, and to meet the special needs of the nursing student including educational enhancement.
- provide a basis for social activities on campus with special events, and off campus with other nursing student organizations locally and naionally.
- Meeting times and locations will vary throughout the year. There will be two (2) fixed meetings every year: one in JANUARY and one in AUGUST. Even these meeting dates and times are not fixed and will be on a to be announced basis.
- To find out more about the August and January meetings, please see the bulletin boards located by room 319 in the Health Careers and Technology Building.
- The CSNA, in accordance with the constitution and by laws of the CSNA, require a one-time membership fee of just $5.00.
- Other meetings may be called by members of the Executive Committee or by the Faculty Advisors as needed
See more on Collegiatelink.