Get Involved!As a CCBC student ambassador you have the opportunity to get involved with many different types of work allowing you to develop skills you already have as well as gain new ones. Our ambassadors are typically confident, dynamic and strong communicators.
An Ambassador provides service in a variety of ways.
Typical tasks include:
- Office of Student Life Street Team: promote and assist with Student Life events
- Campus tour guide: introduce prospective students to the CCBC campuses
- Schedule builder: help new students navigate the class scheduling process
- Student life blogger: share your CCBC experience online by blogging on the CCBC website
- Student representative: assist at college and community programs such as commencement, legislative events, and receptions
- College committee student representative: contribute a student perspective to an academic, governance, or college life committee
Apply to the program!We recruit new Ambassadors each semester.
- Fall – applications available around April 1 with a deadline around May 1
- Spring – applications available around November 1 with a deadline around November 30
View the application »
Selected students will be invited to participate in a group interview before final decisions are made.