Earn an associate degree at CCBCWe offer more than 100 associate degree programs.
From Accounting to Veterinary Technology, if you want to earn an associates degree, we have options for you. Most of our degree programs can be completed in two years by full-time students and many of them are available fully online.
- Advanced learning. At CCBC you’ll learn from real-world experts in small classes. Both highly motivated and intellectually curious, our honors students thrive in CCBC’s specially designated honors courses and learning communities.
- Innovative learning. We offer student success activities and resources grouped by area of interest that let you learn as part of the CCBC community: academic pathways, learning communities and service learning.
- Convenient learning. We offer dozens of fully online programs and hundreds of online classes that let you reach your goal on your schedule.
- Affordable learning. Financial assistance, including grants, loans, tuition waivers and discounts are available to CCBC degree-seeking students. College Promise Scholarships allow eligible students to attend CCBC tuition free.
With 15 start dates and rolling admission, prospective students can apply online anytime from anywhere.
We make enrollment easy. The entire process can take one day or a few weeks depending on your situation, so get started early!
- Complete our inquiry form to learn more about CCBC and get connected with a CCBC Admissions Counselor.
- Complete the online application for admission to be admitted to CCBC.
- Submit placement documents: high school, prior college or military transcripts; and SAT, ACT, AP, IB and GED scores.
- Meet with a Academic Advisor who will determine if placement testing is needed.
CCBC Online - flexible learning!We offer more than 60 online degree and certificate options. From Accounting and Nursing to General Studies, if you want to learn online, we have options for you.
Explore our online options today »