GED and Essential Skills RegistrationRegistration for GED classes and Essential Skills classes is held in person only and is mandatory.
Prepare for the GED test. Develop your skills in reading, writing and math. During registration you will learn more about the curriculum and the classes we offer. You will take an assessment test to determine your current skill levels in reading and math.Regional Registration Information
- Schedule an assessment session by email@example.com (preferred method) or 443-840-3456
- Attend the scheduled assessment session, which will include an overview of the program and testing in math and reading.
- Prospective students will be scheduled to return for a program registration, which will include advisement.
UNDER 19: You must be at least 16 years of age and officially withdrawn from secondary school to be eligible to enroll. If you are under the age of 19, you must provide a copy (copies cannot be made at registration) of official documentation stating withdrawal from school, as well as the signature of a parent/legal guardian at the time of registration in order to enroll.
- To request an accommodation for a disability call 443.840.3428 to discuss availability procedures.
- For other questions or concerns please call 443.840.3431.
DO NOT BRING CHILDREN WITH YOU TO REGISTRATION OR CLASSES.