ESOL Registration: Summer 2017Registration for Adult Beginning and Intermediate ESOL classes is held in person only. In order to sign up for a class, students must attend an upcoming registration placement session.
Walk-In ESOL Placement & Registration Date
Only for Intensive Classes:
|CCBC Owings Mills||6th floor||Monday||May 15||9:00 a.m.|
|CCBC Dundalk||Career Building (CRBL)
|Wednesday||May 17||5:00 p.m.|
|CCBC Essex (AM)||Business, Education and Social Sciences (BESS)
|Monday||May 22||11:00 a.m.|
|CCBC Essex (PM)||Business, Education and Social Sciences (BESS)
|Monday||May 22||5:00 p.m.|
|Sacred Heart School||2nd floor||Tuesday||May 23||5:00 p.m.|
|CCBC Catonsville||Humanities Hall (HUMN)||Wednesday||May 24||5:00 p.m.|
|CCBC Hunt Valley||Lobby||Thursday||May 25||9:00 a.m.|
- Plan to arrive on time. Registration is on a first come, first served basis and classes fill quickly.
- You may come to ANY registration location to register for ANY class.
- All new students must take a test. Returning students may not have to take a test if they bring their referral forms to the registration. Test
procedures are subject to change.
- Students with an F-1 or J-1 Visa are not eligible for DLLR grant funded classes.
- The registration process may take three hours or more.
- To request an accommodation for a disability please call 443.840.3428 at least two weeks in advance.
- Students must be at least 17 years of age and officially withdrawn from secondary school to be eligible to enroll. Students under the age of 18 must provide a copy (copies cannot be made at registration) of official documentation stating withdrawal from school, as well as a signature of a parent/legal guardian in order to register.
- Please do not bring children to the adult registration event.
For more information, please contact: Caroline, 443.840.3748, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Korean speaker available. Se habla espanol.