ESOL Registration: Spring 2017Registration for Adult Beginning and Intermediate ESOL classes is held in person only. In order to sign up for a class, students must attend an upcoming registration placement session.
Adult beginning and intermediate
Walk-in ESOL Placement & Registration Locations
|CCBC Owings Mills||6th floor
||January 4||9:00 a.m.|
|Sacred Heart School||2nd floor||Thursday||January 5||5:00 p.m.|
||BESS, 3rd floor||Friday||January 6||11:00 a.m.|
|Parkville High School||3rd Floor||Monday||January 9||5:00 p.m.|
|Stemmers Run Middle School||Lobby||Tuesday||January 10||5:00 p.m.|
|Catonsville High School||2nd floor||Wednesday||January 11||5:00 p.m.|
|Cockeysville Middle School||Lobby||Thursday||January 12||5:00 p.m.|
|CCBC Catonsville||HUMN, room 101||Tuesday||January 17||5:00 p.m.|
|CCBC Dundalk||CRBL, room 201||Wednesday||January 18||5:00 p.m.|
|CCBC Hunt Valley||Lobby||Thursday||January 19||9:00 a.m.|
|Pikesville Middle School||Lobby||Monday||January 23||5:00 p.m.|
Additional Walk-In ESOL Placement & Registration Date
Only for Intensive Classes:
|CCBC Essex||TBA*||Friday||February 17||11:00 a.m.|
|CCBC Essex||TBA*||Friday||March 31||11:00 a.m.|
- Plan to arrive on time. Registration is on a first come, first served basis and classes fill quickly.
- You may come to ANY registration location to register for ANY class.
- All new students must take a test. Returning students may not have to take a test if they bring their referral forms to the registration. Test
procedures are subject to change.
- Students with an F-1 or J-1 Visa are not eligible for DLLR grant funded classes.
- The registration process may take three hours or more.
- To request an accommodation for a disability please call 443.840.3428 at least two weeks in advance.
- Students must be at least 17 years of age and officially withdrawn from secondary school to be eligible to enroll. Students under the age of 18 must provide a copy (copies cannot be made at registration) of official documentation stating withdrawal from school, as well as a signature of a parent/legal guardian in order to register.
- Please do not bring children to the adult registration event.
For more information, please contact: Caroline, 443.840.3748, email@example.com.
- Korean speaker available. Se habla espanol.