ESOL Registration: Fall 2016Registration for Adult Beginning and Intermediate ESOL classes is held in person only. In order to sign up for a class, students must attend an upcoming registration placement session.
Adult beginning and intermediate
|Sacred Heart School (Glyndon)||2ndfloor
||Tuesday||August 9||5:00 p.m.|
|CCBC Owings Mills||6th floor||Wednesday||August 10||9:00 a.m.|
||HTEC, Lower Level||Thursday||August 11||5:00 p.m.|
|CCBC Essex||BESS, 3rd floor||Friday||August 12||11:00 a.m.|
|Catonsville High School||2nd floor||Monday||August 15||5:00 p.m.|
|Stemmers Run Middle School||Lobby||Tuesday||August 16||5:00 p.m.|
|CCBC Dundalk||CRBL, 2nd Floor||Wednesday||August 17||5:00 p.m.|
|CCBC Hunt Valley||Lobby||Thursday||August 18||9:00 a.m.|
|Parkville High School||3rd Floor||Monday||August 22||5:00 p.m.|
|Cockeysville Middle School||Lobby||Tuesday||August 23||5:00 p.m.|
|Pikesville Middle School||Lobby||Wednesday||August 24||5:00 p.m.|
Additional Walk-In ESOL Placement & Registration Date
Only for Intensive Classes:
|Eastern Family Resource Center||Room 328||Friday||October 14||11:00 a.m.|
- Plan to arrive on time. Registration is on a first come, first served basis and classes fill quickly.
- You may come to ANY registration location to register for ANY class.
- All new students must take a test. Returning students may not have to take a test if they bring their referral forms to the registration.
- The registration process may take three hours or more.
- To request an accommodation for a disability please call 443.840.3428.
- Students must be at least 16 years of age and officially withdrawn from secondary school to be eligible to enroll. Students under the age of 18 must provide a copy (copies cannot be made at registration) of official documentation stating withdrawal from school, as well as a signature of a parent/legal guardian in order to register.
- Please do not bring children to the adult registration event.
For more information, please contact: Caroline, 443.840.3748, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Korean speaker available. Se habla espanol.
- Test procedures are subject to change.