ESOL RegistrationRegistration for Adult Beginning Life Skills, Intermediate EL Civics, and Career Exploration ESOL classes is held in person only.
In order to sign up for a class, students must attend an upcoming registration placement session. You may attend any registration location to register for any open class.
Upcoming Registration Sessions
Monday, December 17, 10:00 AM | CCBC EssexBusiness, Education & Social Sciences Hall (BESS) | 3rd Floor
Walk-In ESOL Placement & Registration Locations for Beginning Life Skills, Intermediate Civics and ESOL Reading &...
- Plan to arrive on time. Registration is on a first come, first served basis and classes fill quickly.
- You may come to any registration location to register for any class.
- All new students must take a test. Returning students may not have to take a test if they bring their referral forms to the registration. Test procedures are subject to change.
- Students with an F-1 or J-1 Visa are not eligible for DLLR grant funded classes.
- The registration process may take three hours or more.
- To request an accommodation for a disability please call 443.840.3428 at least two weeks in advance.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age, not attending or planning to attend a high school, to enroll in one of the ESOL classes.
- Do not bring children to the adult registration event.
For more information, please contact:
Korean speaker available. Se habla espanol.