ESOL Registration: Summer 2018Registration for Adult Beginning Life Skills, Intermediate EL Civics, and Career Exploration ESOL classes is held in person only.
In order to sign up for a class, students must attend an upcoming registration placement session. You may attend any registration location to register for any open class.
Walk-In ESOL Placement & Registration Dates
|CCBC Owings Mills||6th floor||Monday||May 21||9 a.m.|
|Sacred Heart School||2nd floor||Monday||May 21||5 p.m.|
|CCBC Catonsville||Humanities Hall, room 007||Tuesday||May 22||5 p.m.|
|CCBC Dundalk||Career Building,
2nd floor room 201
|Wednesday||May 23||5 p.m.|
|CCBC Essex||Business Education & Social Science Hall
3rd floor room 304
|Thursday||May 24||11 a.m.|
- Plan to arrive on time. Registration is on a first come, first served basis and classes fill quickly.
- You may come to ANY registration location to register for ANY class.
- All new students must take a test. Returning students may not have to take a test if they bring their referral forms to the registration. Test procedures are subject to change.
- Students with an F-1 or J-1 Visa are not eligible for DLLR grant funded classes.
- The registration process may take three hours or more.
- To request an accommodation for a disability please call 443.840.3428 at least two weeks in advance.
- Students must be 18 years of age to enroll in one of the ESOL classes. Students under 19 must provide a copy of proof of high school completion or official withdrawal papers from the last school attended in the US or their country.
- Please do not bring children to the adult registration event.
For more information, please contact: Caroline, 443.840.3748, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Korean speaker available. Se habla espanol.