Nursing Blended ProgramWhat drives people to become nurses? Afterall, It can be an intense and demanding career. Yet, it is also extremely rewarding in terms of both satisfaction and compensation, with the annual median income for Registered Nurses reported at $70,000 (Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2017)
Still, the demand for well qualified nurses has never been greater, and CCBC’s highly regarded–yet seriously affordable–nursing program is a great starting point.
CCBC’s Nursing blended program awards an Associate of Science degree and prepares you to become a Registered Nurse (RN) through a blend of flexible online learning and onsite lab clinical experiences.
CCBC’s blended Nursing program gives you:
- The convenience, flexibility and independence of online learning paired with rigorous, onsite clinical experiences and assessments.
- The highest level of expertise and a well-earned reputation: CCBC’s Associate Degree Nursing Program has been fully accredited by the Maryland Board of Nursing and the Accreditation Commission on Education in Nursing (ACEN) for more than 40 years.
- Preparation for licensure: the program prepares students to become eligible for the National Council Licensure Examination – Registered Nurse (NCLEX–RN).
- Preparation for transfer to continue your education, with transfer agreements with American Public University System and Chamberlain College of Nursing.
Associate to Bachelor’s option (ATB): save time and money while earning your BSN
The CCBC nursing program offers a blended learning option for the Associate’s-to-Bachelor’s (ATB) program. This ATB program is a selective dual enrollment program, which lets you begin course work for your bachelor of science degree at one of four participating universities while enrolled in CCBC’s associate of science degree program. Students can usually complete the bachelor of science degree in two or three additional terms after completing the associate of science degree.
Apply now for the Nursing online option!Apply to CCBC »
As you complete your application, be sure to…
- Choose the Online Degree Program application type
- Choose your admission term
- Choose Nursing as your Program of Study
- Under Tell us your interests, choose Earn a degree online