Lunch and LearnSatisfy your hunger for food and learning with an exciting lecture followed by a wonderful meal at a local restaurant.
All Lunch and Learns are $64 which includes lecture and lunch.
A wide variety of topics are presented in a 1.5 hour lecture followed by lunch at a local restaurant. Registration includes both the lecture and the meal.
Spring & Summer 2017 Lunch and Learn:
- Friday, August 25, 2017 - Rumor or Fact: A Town Under Loch Raven Reservoir
- Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - A Walk and History Talk in Patapsco State Park
- Saturday, September 09, 2017 - Cole Porter - Anything Goes
- Monday, September 11, 2017 - The Super Musical "Chicago" and All That Jazz
- Friday, October 06, 2017 - Shipbuilding on the Patapsco
- Friday, October 13, 2017 - 19th Century Baltimore - A City of Immigrants
- Monday, October 16, 2017 - U. S. Supreme Court Tour
- Tuesday, October 17, 2017 - Literary Walking Tour of Mt. Vernon
- Friday, October 20, 2017 - Errol Flynn Slept Here: The Most Notorious House in Hollywood
- Friday, November 03, 2017 - Separation of Church and State in the United States
- Monday, November 06, 2017 - A Back Stage Rock and Roll Journey
- Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - A Brief History of Catonsville
- Friday, November 10, 2017 - Baltimore’s Victorian Glass Palace in the Park
- Friday, December 01, 2017 - The Civil War in Maryland
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - The Art of Film Criticism