Human Resources ManagementAre you ready to work in the field of HR?
Utilizing the American Management Association’s curriculum, we’ll get you ready for work in the field of human resources. Our courses and programs are designed to provide a thorough ground in the fundamentals of human resource management. Businesses, organizations or non-profits are clamoring for trained personnel in this field. You can opt for five courses in a 75-hour certificate series or take courses on an individual basis. Whatever your choice, you will be ready to make a positive impact on the workforce.
Human Resources Management Certificate ProgramA five-course, 75-hour Certificate series utilizing the American Management Association’s curriculum, designed to provide a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of human resource management. Courses also available individually.
- MGT 543 - Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- MGT 547 – Successful Interviewing
- MGT 544 – Fair, Square, and Legal: Safe Hiring, Managing, and Firing Practices
- MGT 548 - Performance Appraisals: Strategies for Success
- MGT 728 – How to Manage Training