Non-Profit Organization ManagementLearn more about working in the field of non-profits!
Non-profit organizations exist to provide programs and services to their communities. They exist as charities, foundations, social welfare or advocacy groups, some professional associations and religious institutions. There is a need for dedicated training in this workforce area that includes strategic planning, specialized management of the financial structure, and learning how to work with paid as well as volunteer personnel.
Our six-course Certificate series is designed to help you develop the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage a not-for-profit organization.
Courses may also be taken individually.
Non-Profit Management Certificate Courses
- MGT 619 - Strategic Planning for the Non-Profit Organization
- MGT 620 - Financial Management for Not-for-Profit Organizations
- MGT 621 - Managing Paid & Volunteer Staff
- WRI 039 - Grant Writing
- MGT 625 - Marketing & Fund-raising for Non-Profit Organizations
- MGT 623 - Making Effective Presentations