Building a cybersecurity workforceCybercrime is one of the most urgent threats to U.S. businesses and government.
Having grown in numbers and sophistication, there is a need for skilled workers to help stop these cyber attacks. The Cybersecurity Institute was created to help meet this demand for cybersecurity professionals.
CCBC has multiple programs that prepare students for career in cybersecurity, digital forensics and network technology.
The Cybersecurity Institute offers:
- Various formats of instruction to suit needs of students: face-to-face, blended and online.
- Internship opportunities for students with industry partners.
- Weekly meeting(s) with government and local industry experts.
- Partnerships with local high schools to promote CCBC and strengthen community outreach.
- Preparing students to participate in competitions.
- Articulation agreements with four-year colleges and universities.
Associate of Applied Science
- National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense. Two-Year Education (CAE2Y) by NSA and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- National Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence (CDFAE) by the Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3).