Course Descriptions and Objectives for Continuing Education CoursesDescriptions and course objectives for continuing education courses are available in CCBC’s online college catalog.
Courses are identified by a three-letter code (such as VOA, AHE) followed by a three-digit number (ex. VOA 123). Choose from the categories below for an alphabetical listing of courses.
- Basic Skills & English Language Services
- Building & Industrial Training
- Business & Management
- Computers & Information Technology
- Health & Human Services
- Hospitality Services
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Other certifications
- Transportation, Distribution, & Logistics