Ask an Advisor: Online Advising
What’s the next best thing to meeting with an academic advisor in person? The CCBC Ask an Advisor Email System! Receive answers to your questions about admissions, program requirements, transcripts and more.
Before submitting your question, please read all of the information below:
- To ensure compliance with FERPA, all replies are now sent to your CCBC student email account. Access your student email.
- If you are a new student and do not have a CCBC student email account, replies will be sent to the email account from your application. Please be aware that these communications will be protected by FERPA; private information such as placement scores and transcripts cannot be discussed.
- If you have not applied to CCBC, and do not have your CCBC student ID number, you will not be able to use this system. Get your student ID number
- If your CCBC student ID number does not match the name given, we will not be able to respond to your request.
- Please review our Frequently Asked Questions section first.
- The online advising service is only for current CCBC students. If you are a prospective student, get started at CCBC.