Pre-Arrival Information for International StudentsCongratulations on your admission to CCBC!
Soon after your arrival in Baltimore, please come to one of the CCBC International Student Services offices. The Catonsville campus office is located in room 015 of the Student Services Center. On the Essex campus, you will find us in room 120A of the Student Services Center. We are excited to meet you in person and help you get settled.
In the meantime, here is some important information about the entry process.
If you are still in your home country, you may want to review the health insurance information and consider the best way for you to purchase the required insurance.
- Report to ISS early (November 1- January 20 for Spring semester and May 1 - August 10 for Fall semester). An international student counselor will help determine which placement tests you are required to take.
- Review and take placement tests in English and Math.
- Attend an orientation specifically for international students (ISOAR).
- Meet with an international student counselor to discuss your test results and academic goals.
- Register for classes.
- Obtain your CCBC student ID card.
- Pay for classes.
- Purchase health insurance or show proof of insurance coverage and complete a waiver form.