If you are a previous CCBC student who stopped attending before 2019, and enroll for this spring semester between January 16- 31, you can have your registration and payment plan fees waived. That’s an $80 value!
Registration Steps for StudentsYou can register for classes as soon as registration opens for the next semester. You do not need to wait until the semester ends.
Verify your majorIf you receive financial aid, your award will pay only for required courses in your eligible declared major. Check your declared major (Program of Study) in SIMON under the Student Services tab.
If your major is correct, you may register for classes.Check DegreeWorks for the courses required for your degree or certificate.
If your major is incorrect:
If you receive VA Educational Benefits, you must contact the VA Office for ALL change of majors. Failure to do so may affect your VA Educational Benefits.
Before you register for classes
- Verify your name and address in SIMON.
- Change your personal information and update your official college records as needed.
1. Meet with an advisor on your campus to discuss:
- Course selection
- Selecting a major/program of study
- Prerequisites for courses
- Course transferability
- Developmental education courses
- Academic probation
Meet with an advisor today »
2. Successfully complete prerequisites.
- Prior to registration, review your final grades in any pre- or co-requisite courses to make sure they were successfully completed.
- If you were not successful in completing the pre- or co-requisite courses, or if you earn a D grade where a C is required, you will not be able to take the class you selected for next term and you will need to adjust your early registration because you will not be allowed to continue in a course for which you are ineligible.
Course prerequisites are subject to change. Please check the online catalog or see your advisor for a current list of course prerequisites before registration.