Directions and parking
Entry, parking and exit directions
- Graduates, faculty and staff participating in the ceremony are encouraged to arrive early.
- All lots will be open to the general public at 8 a.m.
- Free parking is available throughout the campus. The following lots are closest to the commencement ceremony venue:
- Lot 2 — Faculty and staff, special guests, accessible overflow parking
- Lot 3 — Accessible parking
- Lot 4 — VIP and open/general parking
- Lots 1, 5, 6 and 7 — Open/general parking
- Note to CCBC faculty/staff, drivers with disabilities, senior attendees and VIPs: Enter the campus from Rossville Boulevard and remain in the right lane. Turn right onto Division Lane and then turn right onto Alpha Bay. Continue straight, crossing South Lane and continuing on College Drive South.
- Individuals with limited mobility and requiring assistance will be directed to designated parking upon arrival at the Rossville Boulevard entrance to the campus. These vehicles should enter using the right lane. CCBC Public Safety officers will be accommodating in evaluating parking requests when handicap permits are not displayed (as in the case of an elderly or infirm individual who cannot walk a long distance). Such persons may also be dropped off at the Dome Spur (Wellness and Athletics Center) before the vehicle is parked.
- Following the ceremony, exit the campus at the direction of CCBC Public Safety personnel.