Request your CCBC Transcript one of three ways

There is a $12.00 fee for each official transcript you request.
1. Online through Parchment - (Recommended method - fastest)
a. Order an emailed PDF transcript or mail a paper transcript
b. Current students should access our online transcript ordering system, directly through SIMON
c. Former students will need to create an account thru Parchment
d. When ordering electronic transcripts, it is the student’s responsibility to verify the recipient will accept delivery of an Electronic PDF transcript before placing the order
2. By mail - (For check or money order)
Transcripts are generally processed in 3 - 10 business days; allow extra time during the start and end of the semester, Commencement, peak registration and holidays.

a. Download, print and fill out the transcript request form
b. Send the completed form and payment (check or money order) to:
Enrollment Services Centers
SSRV 010
7201 Rossville Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21237
3. In person - (Same day hand carried or cash requests ONLY)
a. Fill out the transcript request form
b. Bring required photo ID and your completed form to the Enrollment Services Center.
A signed authorization letter by the CCBC student is required to release a transcript to anyone other than the CCBC student. The person bringing in the letter must have a copy of the CCBC student’s photo ID and their personal photo ID.
c. Payment is accepted in the form of cash, check, money order or credit card. The Owings Mills Campus does not accept cash.

Additional Information

  • Blackboard is not an indicator that grades have been posted to the transcript.
  • Records prior to 1999 may require additional validation for accuracy. Please allow extra time for processing.
  • If you fail to meet your financial obligations, you will not receive grades for a previous semester/session, transcripts or diplomas.
  • Hold for grades/degree will process at the end of the current semester (Example: If you request hold for grades in January but are only registered for spring, your transcript will be printed at the end of our Winter semester)