- Enrollment: Approximately 35,000 students in 7,000 courses.
- Offers training in 17 occupational disciplines and nearly 100 enrichment courses.
- The Kathy & Jerry Wood Foundation provided CCBC with $230,568 in scholarship funds for Continuing Education students to complete short-term certificates in high demand vocational programs.
- CCBC serves over 3,657 adult education students annually in all functional levels from Beginning Literacy through advanced Adult Secondary Education through funding from the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation.
- The Maryland EARN Health Information Technology (HIT) project enables CCBC to provide incumbent employees with training to industry requested standards.
- CCBC will provide training to approximately 300 eligible youth between the age of 17 and 24 through a grant of $1,045,819 from the Baltimore County Department of Economic and Workforce Development, Out of School Youth Services project.
- Provided workforce development training benefiting older adults through scholarships, academic coaching and job placement services.
- Provided occupational skills training in Building and Construction trades, 77% of participants completed the program and 57% entered industry related employment.
- Provided job training for more than 250 incarcerated and formerly incarcerated Baltimore citizens.