School of Liberal Arts
- Liberal Arts prepares students for transfer or employment in Mass Communication, Speech Communication, Music, Theatre, Dance, World Languages, English, Philosophy and Interpreter Preparation.
- CCBC’s Performing Arts reaches more than 35,000 audience members a year.
- Over 6,000 adults and youth attended Dundalk Community Theatre performances over two years with support from the Maryland State Arts Council.
- The NEA ArtWorks project expanded CCBC’s Global Arts Project by adding the World Arts Festival, expanding from one week of activities to a yearlong presentation of performances.
- The Baltimore Gas & Electric award supports CCBC’s performance arts through events reaching audiences in excess of 35,000.
- Presented touring artists and varied theatrical performances.
- Established the Center for Global Education and revised the Global Education curriculum.
- Increased reading comprehension skills and college readiness among seriously deficient students who are at risk for academic failure.
- Presented a Creative Writing Forum and CCBC Gallery Artists in collaboration with the School of Applied and Information Technology.