Welcome to CCBC. Come see what you can be!Since 1957, CCBC has opened the doors to accessible, affordable, high-quality education empowering generations of area residents to improve their lives and the lives of others.
CCBC offers the region’s most expansive selection of degree, certificate and workplace certification programs that prepare students for transfer, job entry and career advancement in local job growth industries such as business, education, health care, information technology, cybersecurity, construction and transportation.
Each year, more than 63,000 students enroll at the college’s main campuses, extension centers and online, while some 3 million enjoy the college’s performing arts, galleries, planetarium and athletic facilities. CCBC graduates take advantage of tremendous tuition savings and guaranteed transfer to University of Maryland system schools, while graduates of the CCBC Honors program move on to many of the nation’s most selective colleges and universities, often on scholarship.
CCBC is nationally recognized as a leader in innovative learning strategies, among the nation’s top associate degree producers, and is designated as a Military Times Best College 2018.
Your pathway to success
CCBC is home to:
- Degree, certificate and workplace certification programs that educate students for transfer to four-year institutions as well as train people for recession-proof work in fields such as renewable energy technology, air traffic control and cybersecurity.
- Athletic and performing arts facilities that serve nearly 2 million residents annually.
- The CCBC Dental Hygiene Clinic, which has provided free or low-cost services to nearly 15,000 residents.
- More than 2,000 citizens each year with GED courses.
- Special populations – youth, seniors and students with disabilities – with more life-enrichment courses than any other organization in the greater Baltimore region.
- More undergraduates in Nursing and other health care professions than any other college or university in Maryland.
- Students who stay in Baltimore County and the Baltimore metropolitan region to build their careers, raise their families and contribute to a higher quality of life.
CCBC is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Learn more »
Learn more »
Compare and saveYou can save thousands on your college education by taking your first two years at CCBC. See how we stack-up against some of your other local options »
|Savings at CCBC||Annual tuition & fees||Two-year savings at CCBC|
|Four- year public average (in-state)**||$10,230||$12,384|
|Four-year private average**||$35,830||$63,584|
** The College Board, Trends in College Pricing 2018
CCBC’s contribution to the region’s workforce2010 — 2016
|Law enforcement officer||2,568|