Enrolling at CCBC as a visiting student from another college


If you are currently enrolled at another college and want to take classes at CCBC to transfer back or to meet prerequisites for a course at your home college:

  1. Submit an Application for Admission.
  2. Submit official transcripts from all colleges you have attended to the Registrar's office.
  3. Meet with an advisor. Bring copies of transcripts from all colleges you have attended.

    Transcripts will be assessed to determine whether you have successfully completed the college-level coursework that are prerequisites for certain CCBC courses.

  4. Register and pay for your classes.

If you have a question about financial aid, contact the CCBC Financial Aid office.

text only | site map | privacy | contact CCBC
©2005 Copyright Community College of Baltimore County. All rights reserved.