Tutoring and help with writingDo you need help understanding your assignments?
CCBC offers free tutoring and many other resources to help you be successful in college.
In addition to tutoring services, take advantage of other resources such as:
The Student Success Center is offering services via Microsoft Teams.
During this challenging time, CCBC tutors are available to help you live! Virtual appointments are conducted using Microsoft Teams video calls.
To meet with an online tutor, schedule an appointment by completing the Microsoft Bookings form.
Get help with the following classes/subjects:
- ALEKS Math Placement Assessment Help
- Biology 100, 108, 109, 110, 220, 221, 230
- Chemistry 107, 108, 131, 133, 146, 200, 202
- General Education 101 Courses (ACDV, CMNS, CSIT, HLTH, PSYC, SOCL)
- Math 081, 082, 083, 125, 132, 135, 153, 163, 165, 230, 243, 251, 252, 257
- Dosage, GED Math, Math for Success
- Nursing 129, 153, 155, 160
- PHYS 101, 102, 105, 151, 251
- TEAS Prep
Do you need tutoring for a class that is not listed? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
Need help after hours?
CCBC has partnered with Tutor.com to provide 24/7 tutoring in select CCBC subjects (instructor activation required) such as: ACCT, BIOL, CHEM, CSIT, ECON, MNGT, NURN, PHYS and WLSP. Students should sign into BlackBoard to find the link.