Centers for Adjunct Faculty EngagementA place for adjunct faculty members to work, network, and prepare for classes.
The mission of the Centers for Adjunct Faculty Engagement is to support CCBC’s adjunct faculty members on campus with space to work, resources they need to be successful, and information that will help them to be the best possible teachers. We believe that in supporting our adjunct faculty, we are supporting student success.
Faculty may request access to the Centers for Adjunct Faculty Engagement using this form.
- Fully equipped work stations with computers, printer and fax
- Area for small group collaboration and faculty development activities
- Opportunity to network with adjunct faculty from all disciplines
- Soft seating for relaxing between classes
- Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker
- Lockers for securing personal items
- Assistant at each center usually available to provide support to adjunct faculty from Monday through Thursday, 3 to 7 pm (unless otherwise noted), including help with CCBC resources such as Brightspace (e.g., posting syllabi and grades) and SIMON
- Lending library with a collection of resources on college teaching
- Information about resources available for students
- Option to schedule office hours with students in the center (NOTE: Please never share the door code, and please supervise students at all times.)