Shuttle service during COVID-19
- Shuttle service has reduced capacity for physical distancing
- Must show driver your valid CCBC I.D. to ride
- Face covering needs to remain on during the entire route
- Shuttle & van touch points will be sanitized after each trip
- Conversations should be limited while en route
Service during inclement weatherCCBC shuttles will not operate if the college is closed due to inclement weather.
Delayed opening schedule:
- Shuttle service from CCBC Dundalk to CCBC Essex will begin its first run 30 minutes prior to the delayed opening time.
- Shuttle service from CCBC Essex to CCBC Catonsville will begin its first run at the time of the delayed opening.
Example:If the college opens at 10 a.m.
- CCBC Dundalk shuttle will depart at 9:30 a.m. for its trip to CCBC Essex.
- CCBC Essex shuttle will depart at 10 a.m. for its trip to CCBC Catonsville.
If CCBC closes early:
- Shuttles will operate until they reach CCBC Dundalk on the next half-hour*
- Shuttles will operate until they reach CCBC Essex on the next hour*