‘Think and Grow’ seminar series offers workshop on protecting intellectual property
Nov 11, 2019Do you have the next great business idea? Make sure to protect it!
Intellectual Property in Entrepreneurship:
How to protect and capitalize on your ideas
Featuring Michael Oliver, Esq. and patent agent Tariq Najee-Ullah
WHEN: Tuesday, Nov. 19
7 p.m. Networking
7:30-8:30 p.m. Workshop
WHERE: CCBC Catonsville
800 South Rolling Road
Student Services Center, Room 004
COST: Free, but registration is required.
Register at ccbcmd.edu/Flexreg or call 443.840.4700 and reference CRN (course number) 76923.
As part of the 2019-20 Think and Grow seminar series, a panel of intellectual property experts will share low-cost strategies for protecting your ideas:
- Determine whether your idea falls under the protections of a trademark, copyright or patent.
- Protect trade secrets using non-disclosure agreements.
- Take advantage of licensing agreements.
- Engage employees and collaborators the right way.
- Use the patent process to your advantage.