CCBC offering FREE workshops for budding entrepreneurs
Sep 12, 2020CCBC’s Center for Business Innovation is offering free workshops for aspiring entrepreneurs seeking to start their own business. Through an introductory program titled “Business Ownership: A Realistic Preview of Opening a New Business,” participants will have access to resources, tips and strategies for turning ideas for new products and services into a sustainable business.
This free workshop will be offered at four convenient CCBC locations* and online:
- 9:30 a.m.–3 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 12, CCBC Hunt Valley (CRN 32790)
- 6–8:30 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday, Sept. 15 and 17, CCBC Owings Mills (CRN 32791)
- 9:30 a.m.–3 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 19, CCBC Catonsville (CRN 32789)
- 9:30 a.m.–3 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 26, CCBC Essex (CRN 32788)
- 6–8:30 p.m., Tuesday and Wednesday, Sept. 29 and 30, ZOOM (CRN 33493)
Participants who qualify may also participate in CCBC’s Center for Business Innovation’s Annual Business Plan Competition, where winning business proposals can earn support for a start-up business and up to $20,000 in seed money. The competition begins in October 2020.