CCBC fiscal year 2020 annual report available online
Jan 13, 2021“Forward together,” CCBC’s FY 2020 annual report to the community, is now available. Offered for the first time in an online format, the report details the college’s achievements and successes for the period of July 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020 – what conservatively can be called an unprecedented academic year.
In addition to CCBC financial reports, enrollment statistics and other important data, the publication offers highlights like these:
- A significant construction milestone in the construction of the Carol Diane Eustis Center for Health Professions – a superb facility that opened in time for the start of the Fall 2020 semester.
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation award of $3.88 million to CCBC and Johns Hopkins University in support of our collaborative Humanities for All initiative.
- The move of more than 500 CCBC Continuing Education life enrichment and workforce training classes to real-time teaching on the Zoom platform, reaching youth, adults and seniors.
- Pivoting two of CCBC’s largest events – our annual gala and spring commencement ceremonies – to virtual formats in a matter of weeks.
- An Honor List of Donors, celebrating those who have supported the important work of the CCBC Foundation throughout the year.