First-Year Experience: Summer Bridge ProgramAcademically and financially supporting first-year students in their quest for college completion!
The program includes two core components:
- A Virtual Summer Academic Development 101 Course (Required for Graduation).
- Virtual Co-curricular Engagement (Out-of-Classroom Experiences).
Students can expect the following outcomes from their participation:
- Students will complete their first college course (summer ACDV 101).
- Students will feel more confident in their ability to successfully re-enroll in courses at CCBC.
- Students will be able to identify campus offices and/or representatives who can assist them in their college endeavors.
What are the requirements?
Summer Bridge Scholarships
Ready to apply?
Get started now! Print and complete the Summer Bridge Interest Form or submit your online interest form via our Microsoft Form!