Can I Continue My Veteran Benefits?

Yes! You must notify your CCBC VA Certifying Official of any enrollment for each semester in order to continue your VA Enrollment Certification with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.

Submit a copy of your CCBC Schedule /Bill to your CCBC VA Certifying Official.

Also complete and submit the CCBC Veterans Request for VA Educational Benefits Certification form to your CCBC VA Certifying Official. Obtain the form from the CCBC VA office or follow the link for a printable version.