CCBC programs that get you job-ready, FAST.No matter what you want to do, it’s a safe bet that CCBC has a short-term training program that can get you job-ready in about a year or less. Often, much less.
1. Find your program and learn the details:
Search by program type.
We offer two types of programs to get you to work fast: Credit Certificates and Non-credit Workforce Training Certifications.
It’s not unusual for CCBC to offer both of these options in a single career area, so choose the one that best fits your career goals.
Workforce Training Certifications: Get you job-ready, FAST.
- Provide or prepare you for a certification or license in a specific career.
- Many programs offered in both full-time and part-time training formats to meet your desired career goals.
- Some are eligible for Federal Financial Aid for students who qualify. Many are eligible for college-based financial assistance or loans for students who qualify.
- Do not require a CCBC new student application, but may have specific application processes and requirements.
Credit Certificates: Fast programs with an eye toward the future.
- Earn college credits that you can apply toward an advanced degree.
- Usually provide or prepare you for any certification requirement in the field.
- Eligible for Federal Financial Aid for full-time students who qualify.
- Require a CCBC new student application and placement testing to determine college readiness.
Search by Program title or keyword.
Know the program you’re looking for? Enter the title or related keywords below and go!
2. Learn about Financial Aid options and payment plans.
Both Credit Certificates and many Workforce Training certificates have multiple financial aid options available.
Learn more about Credit Certificate Financial Aid options »
Learn more about Workforce Training Financial Aid options »
3. Get started.
Different programs have different entry requirements, ranging from no screening at all to placement testing. Check your program’s details for information.
For help determining your entry path, email us or call us at 443.840.5200