BCPS Tuition Free ProgramBCPS Tuition Free Program is an early college access program for all BCPS students, offered by the Community College of Baltimore County and Baltimore County Public Schools.
About the program
- Eligibility: Students must be enrolled in a BCPS high school.
- Cost: Students only pay for supplies. Tuition, fees, and books are covered.
- Get a jump start on your college education while saving money and time.
- Be better prepared for college academics and college life.
- Earn credits toward your CCBC associate's degree, a non-credit certificate or credential, or transfer to another college of your choice.
How to get started
- Complete the CCBC application of admission.
- Download and submit the Early College Access Consent Form to the ECAP Department at email@example.com.
- Submit your SAT/ACT scores (if applicable) to the ECAP Department for review.
- The ECAP Department will connect with you regarding any assessment or placement testing needs.
- Register for classes.
Selecting your courses
- You're eligible to take any credit-bearing course, as long as you meet the pre-requisite.
- You may also take any non-credit course that leads to a certificate or credential.
- If you want to take advantage of the Dual Credit Program which provides both high school and college credit, select a course from our approved list. You should always discuss dual credit options with your high school counselor before enrolling.