Become a computer programmerLooking to design your own custom applications?
CCBC offers courses in a variety of programming languages to help you gain skills in writing basic to sophisticated applications.
Learn the think like a computer programmer: to conceive, plan and visualize a computer program. Get hands on experience in basic programming in various programming languages.
Gain a general understanding to what goes into the design and development of both video and analog games, with a particular focus on the use of games outside of consumer entertainment.Topics to be covered include: what makes a game, essentials of design, game design: solo and in teams, serious games and gamification.
This is an online course offer in partnership with LERN.
Mobile Application Developer
Online courses offered in partnership with ed2go
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Ajax Programming
- Introduction to ASP.NET
- Introduction to C++ Programming
- Introduction to C# Programming
- Intermediate C# Programming
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Intermediate Java Programming
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Introduction to Visual Basic
- Intermediate Visual Basic
- Creating Mobile Apps with HTML5
- Mac, iPhone, and iPad Programming