Temporary service adjustments
In alignment with COVID-19 safety precautions, some of the services and information described on this page may have temporarily changed. CCBC students are encouraged to use virtual advising services.
Learn more about CCBC’s response to COVID-19 »
Continuing CCBC Students (24-39 credits)You understand the basics and you know where you’re headed. Now it’s up to you to put in the hard work to get there.
Tools to help you succeed
- Use DegreeWorks to find out what classes you still need to take to finish your degree.
- Want a semester-by-semester plan to graduation? Meet with an advisor!
- Note: Academic plans should be made by appointment only. Due to the high volume of students coming to see us, appointments are not available during Fall and Spring registration periods.
- Planning to transfer? Don’t miss a deadline! Take a look at the Transfer Timeline to see what you should be doing now.
- Planning to get a job after you graduate, or looking for internships to improve your resume? Make an appointment with a career counselor to get started.
- Struggling in one of your classes?
- Talk to someone who knows a lot about your major. Get in touch with your program coordinator.
- Select your major and pick your pathway
- Contact the program coordinator
- Research scholarship opportunities.
- Meet with an academic advisor in person or online.