Submissions are usually answered within one business day,
but may take longer depending on volume.
Virtual AdvisementYou can meet with an academic advisor remotely!
Our team members will receive your responses after you select one of the links below to assist you with your questions about course selection, transfer options, program requirements and more.
Select one of the two options below. Which one best describes you?
- New CCBC Applicant: If you are a new CCBC applicant (first time or transferring in), connect to our Getting Started Advising Team.
- Continuing/Returning CCBC Student: If you are a continuing or returning CCBC student, connect to our Academic Advisement Team.
Before submitting your response to one of the two links above, read the information below:
- If you have not applied to CCBC, and do not have a CCBC student ID number, you will not be able to submit your request to meet with advising staff.
- To ensure compliance with FERPA, all replies will be sent to your CCBC student email account, and the personal email address we have on file for you.
- Check out our frequently asked questions before submitting your request.
Frequently asked topics and resources
If you have a question about one of the topics below, please select the link for more information.
- Paying for college
- Where to buy textbooks
- Changing your major
- Applying for graduation
- Requesting an official CCBC transcript
- Submitting an official transcript from another institution
If your question is not related to one of the above topics, click on the link below that best describes you: