How to Change Your Name or Address

If you change your name or address, please complete these three important steps immediately:
  1. Complete and submit a change of student information form available at any Enrollment Services Center.
  2. Go to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security website and complete an AR-11.
  3. Bring a copy of the change of student information form to the International Student Services Office immediately so we can update your information in SEVIS.
Address changes must be reported within 10 days of moving to remain in status.