Reporting a Program of Study Change

If you change your program of study, please follow these easy steps within 10 days of the change:
  1. Complete and submit a Program of Study Change form available at any Enrollment Services Center
  2. Bring a copy of the form to the International Student Services Office, so the information can be updated on your I-20.
To maintain your status, program and degree changes must be recorded within 10 days.