Tutoring available where it's convenient for youFree tutoring available through the Student Success Centers.
How to sign up for Blackboard online tutoring
- Sign into Blackboard using your CCBC username and password
- Select the Courses tab and then type online tutoring in the search and click GO
- Look for your class under Course Name, i.e. Math, Physics
- Under Course ID, click on the link for the course
- Click +Enroll, then on the next page click Submit
- Go to your course list to begin online tutoring by posting a question.
Live online tutoring through Microsoft Teams
- Appointments are available Monday - Thursday between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Get help with the following classes/subjects:
- ALEKS placement help
- General computer help (Blackboard, Word, Excel)
- Biology 100, 108, 109, 110, 220, 221, 230
- Chemistry 107, 108, 131, 133
- General education 101 courses (ACDV, CMNS, CSIT, HLTH, PSYC, SOCL)
- Math 081, 082, 083, 125, 132, 135, 153, 163, 165, 230, 243, 251, 252, 257
- Psychology 101, 103, 105, 201, 215, 217, 219
- To schedule an appointment, call 443.840.3667 (preferred) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional online tutoring
- Tutor.com - Tutor.com is available in select CCBC courses. Students should go to their Blackboard course(s) to access Tutor.com for free online tutorial assistance.
- Khan Academy (various subjects)
- Hippocampus (various subjects)
- How to Study (various subjects)
- Merlot (various subjects)
- Human Anatomy Atlas 2020 on Blackboard (biology)
- Cool Math (math)
- Purple Math (math)