Submitting an eventHave an event coming up at CCBC? Would it be of interest to CCBC students, faculty and staff, as well the general public?
We look forward to learning more about it! After you complete the event submission form and it goes through our approval process, your event may appear on the CCBC online events calendar.
The Web Team posts all event information on the CCBC website and will share this information with CCBC Media Relations for additional promotional opportunities.
How do I begin?First things first: All submitted events must be associated with CCBC and open to the public. If you are unsure if the event meets this criteria, please review our event submission policy.
Event submissions must include the following information:
- Name of event
- Start time (end time, if appropriate)
View the Event Submission tutorial
This tutorial provide an overview of how events are displayed on the CCBC website and how to submit your event to the CCBC website.
Completing the form
- Submit your event one time only.
- Enter requested information in all required fields.
- Provide valid contact information.
- Image dimensions are 212px x 110px. Only .jpg or .png are accepted.
- If there are acronyms (e.g. CAS, ESOL etc.), spell out the complete name in the description.
- If an event requires tickets — include the price and where/how to buy them.
- If an event requires advance registration — include instructions on how to register.
- If an event is online — include the URL or instructions to access.
- Keep event titles short — there is a 35 character maximum (including spaces). If you type and get cut off, shorten the title.
All submissions will be processed within 5 business days. We recommend submitting your event 6-weeks in advance to help ensure it receives adequate coverage and will have the opportunity to be seen by thousands of people.
Note: If the event is less than 5 business days away, there is no guarantee it will be posted in time.
Submission of the event form does not guarantee an event will be posted on the CCBC website.
Do you need to cancel or reschedule an event? No problem! Please complete the event updates form.