Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.Reduce content. Reuse existing pages. Recycle URLs.
As part of the website redevelopment project, we are auditing www.ccbcmd.edu content to determine the new information architecture in the new CMS. Therefore, we will not process new page and section requests until we have moved to the new CMS.
Interested in redesigning an existing webpage?Maybe you want to add additional features to a page - such as an accordion, orange border block, call to action (CTA), image/video or even completely rewrite the copy, that's great! We’re happy to continue to assist with these types of requests.
Here’s what to do:
- Familiarize yourself with our content standards. Specifically:
- Download a Word content template.
- Review the page in need of updating.
- Include all copy that needs to stay on the template.
- Add any revisions or additions to the copy. You can highlight the edits in yellow.
- If a rendering, such as an orange border block or accordion, needs to be removed or added, indicate that on the template.
- Email the completed content template to the Web Content Managers.
- After adding your request to our list of priorities, we will send you a confirmation email with a projected completion date, if available.
- Once complete, the Web Team will ask you to approve the redesign in Sitecore by submitting the page through the workflow approval process for publishing.
Need to make a minor edit to a page? If you are a trained Sitecore user, please login to Sitecore, make your edits and submit for them for approval.
If you are unsure who edits a page that needs updating, please contact the appropriate content contributor/owner for assistance.