CCBC SustainersSupport CCBC scholarships and student emergency assistance funds, on a schedule that fits your budget.
A recurring monthly gift is the easiest and most affordable way to make a difference a little at a time that adds up to a BIG difference for CCBC students. As a CCBC Sustainer, you join others in providing ongoing support for CCBC programs, scholarship and initiatives that help our students succeed.
Becoming a CCBC Sustainer donor makes giving easy and convenient. Once your monthly gift is set up, it will automatically repeat the 5th or the 20th of each month, providing a convenient way to spread your contribution over time.
Why setup a reoccurring monthly gift?
- Easy to set up
- Saves paper and postage
- Enables you to stop or adjust your ongoing gift at any time by calling 443.840.3544
When you become a CCBC Sustainer:
- You provide funding that we can count on for students who count on us.
- You allow us to commit to long-term programs.
- You make a difference.
What your gift can do:
- $5 a month feeds 144 students for one month at the Student Life Pantry.
- $10 a month provides transportation for a student in need.
- $35 a month buys a semester of books and supplies for one student.
- $60 a month funds an academic scholarship for one student.
As a CCBC Sustainer, you enjoy:
- Special recognition in the CCBC Annual Report and Good News communication.
- The knowledge that your donation is put to work immediately.
- An annual statement provided for tax purposes.