Find out more about approved programsCareer Choice is an innovative Amazon program uniquely designed to up-skill Amazon employees who are interested in pursuing a future outside of Amazon. By partnering with CCBC to deliver training for high-demand careers, Amazon is proud to give eligible employees the tools they need to make a move and pursue their aspirations.
How do you begin?
Take the Career Exploration course
The Career Exploration course will guide you through the enrollment process and will help navigate the best program path for you. This 6-hour online course will help you get the most out of your CCBC experience. An online instructor will help guide you through the process:
- Basic education assessments
- Career exploration
- Amazon-specific group advising and assistance
CCBC registration and Amazon voucher process
Please contact Kelly Corbitt, at email@example.com for help with the registration process at CCBC. Once you let Kelly know which program you are interested in, she can help identify upcoming course options for you and help you register with CCBC.
Then, you will need to apply for an Amazon Voucher for your upcoming course. Please note that you do not need to apply for an Amazon voucher for the initial Career Exploration course, only your specific program courses. You will need a voucher for all program courses in order to receive financial support from Amazon.
To apply for your voucher for your program courses, log in to your Amazon Hub account and follow the steps to submit a tuition request for your course. Make sure the course name is correct on the voucher or it will not be valid for payment.
Once your Amazon voucher has been approved, you will receive it in an email or through your Amazon Hub account. Please sign it and submit it to Tracy Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to submit your signed voucher to Tracy before your course is scheduled to begin. Tracy will process your voucher to bill you and Amazon for the course costs. Then you will be all set to attend class!
If you have any other questions on the voucher process, please ask Amazon Human Resources for help.
From degrees and certificates to workforce certifications and licenses, CCBC has a variety of credit and continuing education programs. Many of these programs are part of the Amazon approved Career Choice program. Here is a full list of Amazon-approved programs offered at CCBC.
Degrees and credit programs
- Associate of Applied Science in Automotive Technology (Global Option)
- Associate of Applied Science in Automotive Technology (Manufacturer-Specific Options)
- Certificate in Automotive Brake and Suspension Specialist
- Certificate in Automotive Drive Train Specialist
- Certificate in Automotive Electrical and Electronic Specialist
- Certificate in Automotive Engine Specialist
- Certificate in Automotive Master Technician
- Certificate in Automotive Service Attendant
- Associate of Applied Science in HVAC & Energy Technology
- Certificate in Automotive Air Conditioning and Heating Specialist
- Certificate in Building Automation Systems
- Certificate in Advanced HVAC and Energy Technology
- Certificate in Basic HVAC and Energy Technology
- Associate of Science in Computer Science
- Associate of Applied Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Science in Information Systems Management
- Certificate in Information Management
- Certificate in Information Technology Support
- Certificate in Programming
- Associate of Applied Science in CISCO
- Associate of Applied Science in Cybersecurity
- Associate of Applied Science in General Networking
- Associate of Applied Science in Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional
- Associate of Applied Science in Information Technology Support
- Certificate in Cybersecurity
- Certificate in General Networking
- Certificate in Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional
- Associate of Applied Science in Allied Health
- Associate of Applied Science in Dental Hygiene
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Assisting
- Certificate in Practical Nursing
- Certificate in Medical Coding
Workforce Training Certificates
Flex your career muscle! Revive, recharge or revamp your skills! Increase your earning potential, upgrade your job skills, secure a license or certification. Advance your career with our workforce training options. Your potential is limitless!
- A+ Certified PC Repair Technician
- Computer Programmer
- Information Security Analyst
- Java Programmer
- Mobile App Developer
- Network+ Technician
- Network Security Specialist
- Python Developer
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Assistant Expanded Functions
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing
- Medical Coding