Virtual AdvisementYou can meet with an academic advisor remotely!
Before completing the Academic Advising Request form below, please note the following:
- If you have not applied to CCBC, and do not have a CCBC student ID number, you will not be able to submit your request to connect with advising staff.
- To ensure compliance with FERPA, all replies will be sent to your CCBC student email account, and the personal email address we have on file for you.
- Check out our frequently asked questions before submitting your request.
Frequently asked topics and resources
If you have a question about one of the topics below, please select the link for more information.
- Paying for college
- Where to buy textbooks
- Changing your major
- Applying for graduation
- Requesting an official CCBC transcript
- Submitting an official transcript from another institution
If your question is not related to one of the above topics, complete the Academic Advisement Request form to provide the best time a team member can connect with you.