Parallel Enrollment ProgramParallel Enrollment Program is an early college access program for all high school students attending the Community College of Baltimore County.
What's in it for me?
- Get a jump start on your college education while saving money and time.
- Be prepared for college academics and college life.
- Earn credits toward your CCBC associate degree or transfer to another college of your choice.
Who can enroll?
- All public, private, and homeschool high school students in the state of Maryland.
What are the costs?
- CCBC required tuition, fees, books and supplies.
- Students residing in Maryland pay only 50% of the residency tuition rate plus fees and the cost of books and supplies. Tuition and fees are subject to change.
How do I apply?
- Talk about PEP with a professional school counselor.
- Complete and submit the CCBC application for admission.
- Download and submit the Early College Access Program Consent Form and a high school transcript (non-BCPS students only) to a CCBC Admissions Office.
- Meet with an Admissions Counselor to discuss assessment and placement testing.
- Register for classes.
The tuition discount rate expires at the end of the spring semester of the graduation year provided by the student on the admissions application.