Parallel Enrollment ProgramParallel Enrollment Program is an early college access program for all high school students attending the Community College of Baltimore County.
What's in it for me?
- Get a jump start on your college education while saving money and time.
- Be prepared for college academics and college life.
- Earn credits toward your CCBC associate degree or transfer to another college of your choice.
What are the eligibility requirements?
- All public, private, and homeschool high school students in the state of Maryland.
What are the costs?
- CCBC required tuition, fees, books and supplies.
- Students residing in Maryland pay only 50% of the residency tuition rate plus fees and the cost of books and supplies. Tuition and fees are subject to change.