Login outage alertAt the beginning of the semester, CCBC experienced a failure of its login system.
Beginning on September 24th, at approximately 7 a.m., the College will re-implement the login system.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Between now and September 24th, you will continue to use the individual login links below to login to your apps individually:
- This system requires multiple security measures. If you have not set these up, you should do this prior to September 19 to avoid any delay in accessing CCBC apps.
- Go to id.quicklaunch.io/CCBC
- You’ll be asked to create a stronger password if your current one does not meet certain criteria.
- You will need to set up a series of security questions.
- Finally, you will need to provide a personal email and/or phone number for future sign-in verification. You can also set up Google Authenticator for this purpose.
- This system signs you in to myCCBC and your main CCBC apps at the same time: Brightspace, SIMON, your student email, and Microsoft 365. One login and you're done!
- After 7 a.m. on September 24th, you can simply click the myCCBC link on any page of the CCBC website to login and access CCBC apps.
Technology Support at CCBCCCBC provides technology support services to help students, faculty and staff. These services include functional support for computers, software, network equipment, telephone equipment, computer labs and more.
In addition, we also provide technology-based instructional support to the entire college community, contributing to both student success in the classroom and employee professional development.
Getting help with technology
Contact the Help desk – live support 24 hours a day
The Help Desk can address almost any kind of technical problem. We help students, faculty and staff with hardware and software problems, login and password issues, connection difficulty, and much more.
- Get help online »
- Or call 443.840.HELP (4357)